Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
- Adjustable Ball Heads on Both Ends.
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Screw at Each End.
- Large Thumbscrew to Secure Ball Heads.
-Strong and Reliable Articulating Camera Arm that can hold up to 10lbs.
• It is an Articulating Friction arm (Israeli Arm) most commonly used to mount LCD Monitors, LED Lights, EVF Viewfinder, Microphones, Recorders, Flash, Wireless Transmitters, Go Pro Cameras, and beyond.
• Both ends of the arm feature a 1/4"-20 screw and two tightening thumbwheels for easy accessory mounting.
• The ball ends can be swapped out for many other adapters such as NATO, 3/8, Rod Clamp, Arri Mount, Mini QR and many more.
• Top-Mount: 1/4"-20 Male
• Bottom Mount: 1/4"-20 Male
• Points of Articulation: 4
• Maximum Length: 15"
• Weight: 12 oz