Remote Trigger Top Handle: Start/Stop Record button for video and stills
Arca Swiss Quick Release System: rapidly remove the camera from the cage for Stills or gimbal use.
Multiple Points of Contact: Cage remains solidly mounted to the camera to prevent wiggle and allow for large setups.
Built-In NATO Rails: Both on Side on Top of Cage.
Cold Shoe Safety Pin: prevent the notorious sliding issues that plague cold shoe accessories.
HDMI & USB C Cable Clamp: prevent damaging the micro-sized ports on the camera and losing signal.
ARRI Standard Accessory Mounts: locating pins to prevent twist on every side of the cage.
Over 70 Threaded Holes: 1/4 and 3/8
Easy Accessibility for Buttons, Dials, Cable Ports, and Battery/Card Doors.
Designed to protect the camera from the most common drop angles.
Perfect Balance: Designed to maintain ideal center of gravity with most lens sizes for effortlessly maneuverability from top handle
Comfortable: Ergonomically designed for handheld use
* If your top handle button is not working, make sure you change your "shutter btn function for moves" to "fully-press = start/stop mov rec" in the MENU settings and that your handles switch is set to P for Canon mirrorless cameras.
The Mod Kit includes 2 extended side rails that allow the Kondor Blue R5C/R6/R Cage to accommodate the Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip (not WFT-R10).
These extended side rails simply replace the shorter rails that come with the standard cage using the same set of M2.5 screws. The LEFT SIDE rail features 10x 1/4-20 threaded mounting holes and one 3/8-16 ARRI standard threaded mount. The top half of this left rail also features a fully functioning NATO rail with a safety push pin for any side handle or other NATO accessories. The RIGHT SIDE rail is shaped for comfort and features 12x 1/4-20 threaded mounting holes and one 3/8-16 ARRI standard threaded mount.
Cage Weight: 10oz
ARRI/501 Baseplate Side Loading LWS 15mm
Regular price$129.99 USD
Save $-129.99 USD
- ARRI-standard dovetail
- 15mm LWS rod support
- Side-load camera plate system
- Manfrotto 501 standard camera plate
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum
• This Baseplate (15mm) is an ARRI standard bridge plate and supports 15mm LWS rods. The industry standard dove tail connection and 15mm rod support make it ideal to create a setup with a big lens and a large matte box. The Manfrotto 501 plate is the most common in this field and our "Top Side Loading" Baseplate makes it easy and fast to mount the camera from one setup to another.
• It features an ARRI-standard dovetail and supports 15mm LWS rods. This baseplate has a side-load camera plate system, which lets you easily mount your camera from the top instead of having to slide it in from the front.
• A Manfrotto 501-standard camera plate is included. It comes with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws and offers 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads on the bottom. It's also rubber-padded to minimize twisting and prevent scratching.
• Mount Types: 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Male, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Female, ARRI-Standard Dovetail
• Rod Support: 15 mm LWS
• Dimensions: 5" x 4" x 3.5"
• Weight: 11.4 oz
12" ARRI Lightweight Dovetail Plate
Regular price$99.00 USD
Save $-99.00 USD
Sliding Dovetail Design
Balances Front- or Back-Heavy Equipment
12 x 1/4"-20 and 5 x 3/8"-16 Threads
Weighs 8oz / 225g
Use our perfectly symmetrical ARRI Standard 12" Dovetail Platewhen balancing front- or back-heavy camera loads with a smooth back and forth slide. Safety release buttons on each side prevent your equipment from accidentally sliding off the plate. There are plenty of 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads down the center of the plate for versatile mounting. This plate is designed to be identically functional from the front and back.
8" PPSh 15mm Rod (Threaded)
Regular price$8.99 USD
Save $-8.99 USD
- PPSh Barrel Design
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- Extendable Options
• Lightest aluminum rod in the industry without sacrificing strength.
• Used for accessories like follow focus, matte box, lens support, servo motors, and more.