Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
- Adjustable Ball Heads on Both Ends.
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Screw at Each End.
- Large Thumbscrew to Secure Ball Heads.
- Removable ARRI style locator pins
-Strong and Reliable Articulating Camera Arm that can hold up to 15lbs.
• Featuring a 1/4"-20 screw at each end, The Kondor Blue Cine Camera Magic Arm Pro features a ball head extension rod for extra versatility and endless mounting options, allowing you to mount any accessory on your camera rig at almost any angle.
• It is an Articulating Friction arm (Israeli Arm) most commonly used to mount LCD Monitors, LED Lights, EVF Viewfinder, Microphones, Recorders, Flash, Wireless Transmitters, Go Pro Cameras, and beyond.
• Both ends of the arm feature a 1/4"-20 screw and two tightening thumbwheels for easy accessory mounting.
• The ball ends can be swapped out for separately available ball heads with 3/8"-16 screws and ARRI locating pins, or a separately available Cine Magic Arm Extension Bar can be used to chain another magic arm.
• Top-Mount: 1/4"-20 Male
• Bottom Mount: 1/4"-20 Male
• Points of Articulation: 4
• Maximum Length: 10.2"
• Segment Length: 5.5"
• Weight: 9.3 oz