Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
- Articulating double-ball head friction arm
- Large Thumbscrew to Secure Ball Heads.
- Removable ARRI style locating pins
- Each ball head joint can hold up to 25 lbs!
• The Cine Magic Arm is a Double Ball Head Arm that can be used to mount an accessory on your camera rig at almost any angle.
• Compatible with a wide range of camera components such as monitors, small lights, or sound gear, both ball heads are secured using the single, large thumb lever.
• The ball ends can be swapped out for separately available ball heads with 1/4" screws, 3/8" screws with ARRI locating pins, NATO Clamps, 15mm Rod clamps, 3/8" threaded accessory mount hole, our Mini Quick Release Plate to Ball Head Adapter, or Cine Magic Arm Extension Bars that can be used to chain and extended multiple magic arms together.
• Points of Articulation: 2
• Segment Length: 5.5"
• Weight: 5.1 oz