• The aluminum handgrips are lined with textured rubber for a comfortable grip, and they connect using quick-release rosettes.
• The extension arms allow you to connect the handles and they can adjust to your preferred position and length.
• The extension arms then connect to the 15mm rod block which can be mounted on a pair of separately available 15mm rods to complete your shoulder rig.
• Weight: 31.1 oz.
15mm LWS Arri/501 Baseplate Side Loading for Red Komodo, BMPCC & Mirrorless
Regular price$124.99 USD
Save $-124.99 USD
- ARRI-standard dovetail
- 15mm LWS rod support
- Side-load camera plate system
- Manfrotto 501 standard camera plate
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum
• This Baseplate (15mm) is an ARRI standard bridge plate and supports 15mm LWS rods. The industry standard dove tail connection and 15mm rod support make it ideal to create a setup with a big lens and a large matte box. The Manfrotto 501 plate is the most common in this field and our "Top Side Loading" Baseplate makes it easy and fast to mount the camera from one setup to another.
• It features an ARRI-standard dovetail and supports 15mm LWS rods. This baseplate has a side-load camera plate system, which lets you easily mount your camera from the top instead of having to slide it in from the front.
• A Manfrotto 501-standard camera plate is included. It comes with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws and offers 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads on the bottom. It's also rubber-padded to minimize twisting and prevent scratching.
• Mount Types: 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Male, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Female, ARRI-Standard Dovetail
• Rod Support: 15 mm LWS
• Dimensions: 5"x4"x3.5"
• Weight: 11.4 oz
Sony A7/A1 Series Base Rig (A1/A7S3/A7R4)
Regular price$350.00 USD
Save $-350.00 USD
Watch the A7S3 in action with our Gear Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y2dCni_pqc&t A1, A7Rii, A7Riii, A7Riv, A7sii, A7Siii Rig Consists Of:
Dimensions of Base Rig without rods: 9.5”x4.5”x3” (Height is 7” without top handle)
Canon RF Cine Cap - Metal Body Cap for Camera Lens Port
Regular price$39.99 USD
Save $-39.99 USD
Kondor Blue Cine Caps protect your camera’s port and sensor while adding a high end look to your rig. Crafted from a single block of aerospace grade aluminum alloy metal and anodized in a sleek gray finish. These caps feature engraved lens orientation markings for quick mounting, precise ridges along the edge to aid in gripping and click and lock into place like a lens to avoid accidents. Expert quality and design is evident in the product through to its packaging. Lifetime Warranty on all Kondor Blue products! Available in EF, RF, PL, X, MFT & E Mount versions.
Protects the camera port and sensor with style
Crafted from aerospace grade aluminum alloy
Anodized in a sleek space gray finish
Locks into place like a lens
Engraved with lens mounting orientation indicators
Precise ridges along the edge aid in gripping the cap
Packaged like a jewel
Lens Mount Options: EF, PL, MFT, E, RF, X
Material: Anodized, Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy Metal
The Coiled D-Tap to LP-E6 Dummy Battery Cable allows you to power any monitor or camera from a D-Tap power source. It regulates the 12-17V input voltage range of D-Tap sources to deliver a 7.4V output to your monitor via the dummy battery.
Have a question? Reach out. Kondor Blue strives to offer the highest level of Customer Service.